|) About us ) How we work ) FAQ ) Contact
|e774 Intérpretes was founded by an experienced conference interpreter. It offers comprehensive interpreting services: conference interpreting and conference consulting services for all multilingual events. We advise you, we interpret for you, we provide a multilingual team to meet your needs, and/or we help to choose the right equipment.
- Consultancy services
Everything that has to be taken into account when holding a multilingual event: how, what, proper timing, what can I expect…
We fit our services into your organization plans and we make suggestions as to how to improve linguistic communication.
- Human resources
Simultaneous and consecutive interpreters and sound technicians.
- Simultaneous interpretation equipment
We offer you all the equipment and latest devices so that the
message from the speaker to the interpreter and from the interpreter
to the listener’s ear flows smoothly and clearly.
Managing and coordination tasks: Emma
- Conference interpreter as of 1992.
- Sworn interpreter
- Accredited interpreter of the Spanish Senate
- Professor of Conference Interpretation at the Faculty of Translation and Interpretation of the Pompeu Fabra University from 1996 through 2007
- Ph. D. in Interpretation, Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona. Link.
- Master Degree in Conference Interpreting, Ecole d’Interprètes
Internationaux (E.I.I.), Université de Mons-Hainaut
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Conference Interpretation,
IDEC – Institut d’Educació Contínua
de la Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal and Administrative Translation
— Escola d’Administració Pública
de Catalunya and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
A member of:
- AIIC, International Association of Conference Interpreters
- ATIJC, Association of Sworn Translators and Interpreters of Catalonia